Monday, August 25, 2008

Better than Planned


After much wondering and many stretches,
I was able to play all 6 of my Ultimate playoff games this week.
I was very excited to be back.
This is our 3rd place team in the "Have Fun" division. :)
I went to physio today - where I was told that I don't need to come back for 2 weeks. No more ice, a few more stretches, and hopefully next time around I'll be totally finished. When I think of where I was a month ago, I am totally thankful for what I can do. God is good.

Today was back at school as well.
I don't think I got much done.
It's amazing how much time a person can spend in a small room
and really do very little.
Oh heh.

And here is my new haircut.
It's actually short and curly,
but I'm not convinced on the length yet.
They tell me it's cute,
but I'm going with the straightened version.
I quite like it.
And it adds at least an inch - maybe two.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Katie got a haircut too, chin length bob, and then I streaked it with this plum color (she wanted purple)

Julie and Greg said...

My, my - what a good looking team you played for - LOL. How's things? We need to set a date for our windup. Perhaps the 5th or 6th of September? Let me know.