Two in two days must mean something good...
And it does!
And it does!
I just got off the phone with Central Alberta Cancer Care Centre.
They let me know that there is no reason for me to come in to see them as they won't be doing chemo.
They met with their team and went over my file.
All follow-up will take place between my surgeon and family practitioner.
That is a huge answer to prayer.
And an anticipated fall of healing and taking some time to enjoy my family differently than I've been able to in the last few weeks,
and differently than I will be able to in the coming weeks as I let my abdomen heal.
God is good!
He would still be good even if this wasn't the answer to prayer we received.
But I am thankful all the same.
And I am humbled that He has chosen to answer us with so many yeses.
We also heard from the surgeon this morning following our Monday night stress.
Sutures will stay in a little longer than usual and he will take them out when I see him for follow-up in a couple of weeks.
In the meantime, no bending.
Ha.
I will do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment